WSP 2021 Lifeguard Classes:
- Students must be at least 15 years old and be strong swimmers with a responsible, professional work ethic.
- Students must be present on all days of classes (bring suit and towel each day).
- Download and print out the registration form below and email it to wspatrol @sbcglobal.net, or mail it to Water Safety Patrol, P.O. Box 548, Williams Bay, WI 53191.
- Class is FREE for those who apply to WSP and work this summer as a lifeguard. Otherwise, the cost is $275.
- Classes do fill up, so please register early.
JUNE LIFEGUARD CLASS: June 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 (5 days) from 9:00am to 3:00pm each day. To sign up, please email us at email@example.com.
SUMMER LIFEGUARD CLASS: July 7,8,9,10,11 (Wed.through Sun.). Times: 12:30pm to 5:30pm on Wed. and Thurs. 10:00am to 3:00pm on Fri., Sat., and Sun. This class will meet at our HQ, and the in-water portions will be in the lake.