REGISTRATION BEGINS MAY 1, 2017
- Each class is held over a 3-day period.
- All classes meet at the Water Safety Patrol Headquarters on the Aurora University George Williams College Campus in Williams Bay.
- There is a $10 book/license fee for each student (collected on 1st day of class).
- Students must be at least 12 years old to take the class.
- These classes are sanctioned by the Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources, and students will receive a certificate from the DNR upon successful completion. This certificate allows for legal operation of a motorboat in Wisconsin for those who are at least 12 years of age.
- These are not “hands-on driving” classes. Content covers rules and regulations of the water, required equipment, lighting requirements, rights of way, emergency procedures, accident avoidance, skippers’ responsibilities, types of boats, registration requirements, etc. Driving lessons are the responsibility of the parent and/or responsible adult who is familiar with the boat that will be used.
- To Register: You may register online beginning May 1st – Other options are to call or e-mail no earlier than MAY 1st by calling 262-245-6577 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a confirmation number when you register. Please indicate which class (A, B, or C) that you prefer.
The Class schedule shown below is for 2017 (Registration begins May 1):
Students must attend ALL three class days. All classes meet from 8:30am to 12:00pm
Class A: May 27,28,29 (Memorial Day weekend) Sorry, this class is FULL
Class B: June 28,29,30 (Wed., Thurs., Fri.) Sorry, this class is FULL.
Class C: July 11, 12, 13 (Tues., Wed., Thurs.) Sorry, this class if FULL