A MUST for every coffee table: “Running the Reds” Click on our “Online Store” to order your copy!
A beautifully written book (by WSP Alum Anne Morrissy) with vintage photos depicting the first 100 years of the Water Safety Patrol, this historic publication is a must-have for anyone who:
- Worked on the Patrol
- Knew someone on the Patrol
- Was rescued or assisted by the Patrol
- Has an interest in the history of Geneva Lake and this unique organization
- Wants to have a very nice, colorful book for their coffee table or collection
Books are available NOW online! You can also purchase at the following local retailers: Flemings Ltd.; Daniels Sentry; Cornerstone Shop; Delaney Street Mercantile; McCullough’s; Waterfront Store in the Abbey Resort; Lake Geneva Museum; and Gordy’s
Come see us at one of our local Book-Signing events (see schedule below):
- Sat., Oct. 19: Williams Bay Centennial Celebration, Edgewater Park, 12pm to 4pm
- Sat., Nov. 30: Cornerstone Shop in Lake Geneva, 12pm to 4pm
- Sat., Dec. 7: Daniels Sentry in Walworth, 11am to 2pm
- Sun., Dec. 22: Gage Marine in Williams Bay, 4pm to 5pm
- Sat., Feb. 1: Delaney Street Mercantile, LG, 11:30am t0 1:30pm
- Sat., June 20: WSP HQ Open House, 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Sat., June 27: The old WSP Shack on Riviera Pier 10am-2pm
You can purchase your book at one of these events, or purchase it elsewhere and bring it to the signing event!
More signing and sale locations to come! Stay tuned!